This workflow creates a mapping file with list of volumes and associated Storage Service Levels as per the configuration using SLO pack.
· You must have the minimum version of WFA SLO pack 1.4.3 and WFA 4.1 RC1.
· This workflow works on Windows operating system.
To execute this workflow, provide a file path to create a .csv file with the following details:
· Volume name
· Cluster name
· SVM name
· Storage Service Level name
1. The .csv file is automatically populated in the Mapping File Path field.
2. You can type a different File Name or File Path to create a file using a different name in a different path.
3. Select the option Execute Now. This option is selected by default.
4. Click Execute button to execute the workflow.
The workflow results in creating a mapping file with list of volumes and associated storage service levels at the Mapping File Path.