Create an NFS Volume in a Vfiler
This workflow creates a new volume and NFS Export in a selected vFiler. This includes:
· Creating the new volume with the given name and size in an aggregate with the most available capacity in the Array that hosts the vFiler
· Exporting the volume over NFS with the set of hosts with the specified access privileges.
Storage Details Input parameters:
1) Array (required)
The storage system hosting the vFiler. The drop-down list provides the Primary IP Address and the Name of the storage controller
2) Vfiler (required)
The name of the vFiler where the new volume and export will be created. The drop-down list provides the Name of the vFiler, the Primary IP Address, and designates if NFS is supported on the vFiler
3) Volume Name (required)
The name of the volume you would like to provision. The aggregate with the most available capacity on the hosting storage controller will be selected.
4) Data space – Usable Capacity in MB (required)
The usable size in MB for the export.
5) Snapshot Space as % of Data Size
The additional capacity you would like to use to accommodate snapshots. This value will be used in the calculation of the total volume size to be provisioned.
6) Enable Deduplication (required)
Identify if Deduplication should be Enabled / Disabled
7) Enable Thin Provisioning (required)
Identify if Provisioning should be Enabled / Disabled
Export Details Input parameters:
1) Hosts with Read Write Access (required)
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted read-write access on the export.
2) Host with Read Only Access
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted read-only access on the export.
2) Host with Root Access
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted root access on the export.
The workflow will create the new volume and export in the selected vFiler with the specified name and usable size. The workflow will then export it over NFS to the specified hosts and access privledges
1) An error message is displayed if there is no aggregate on the hosting storage controller with enough capacity to fulfill the storage provisioning request for the volume on the selected vFiler