Create an NFS Volume
This workflow creates a volume and an NFS Export. This includes:
· Creating a volume of the specified name and size in a suitable aggregate in the environment
· The volume is exported over NFS to the identified hosts with the specified access permissions
Volume Details Input parameters:
1) Volume Name (required)
The name of the volume you would like to provision. The aggregate with the most available capacity and an overcommitment percentage under 300% will be selected out of all of the available aggregates in your environment.
2) Volume Size (GB) (required)
The usable size in GB for the Volume. The snapshot reservation percentage (20%) is included in the volume size calculation in the workflow
Export Details Input parameters:
1) Hosts with Read Write Access (required)
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted read-write access on the export.
2) Host with Read Only Access
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted read-only access on the export.
2) Host with Root Access
Comma separated list of hosts which are granted root access on the export.
The workflow will create the new volume with the specified name and usable size, and export it over NFS to the specified hosts and access privledges
1) An error message is displayed if there is no storage controller or aggregate with enough capacity to fulfill the storage provisioning request.