The SnapCenter Plug-in for MongoDB provides the following features for single host MongoDB, replica sets, and sharded clusters.
1. Full policy driven backup
2. Restore from backups located on primary and secondary storage
3. Full recovery
4. Point in time recovery using Linux epoch based timestamp
5. Point in time recovery using calendar date and time
6. Cloning from primary and secondary storage
7. The archive log management (ALM) utility uses a tailable cursor to tail the oplogs from MongoDB, and stores the output files in a NFS volume or other specified folder. The output files from oplog tailing is used for data recovery.