This pack contains .rptdesign file to generate Volume Data Protection Health inventory report. This report design file is created in BIRT designer that you can Import the file in OnCommand Unified Manager using the “Import Report feature”, you can see this report in the Reports Page under “Imported Reports” category. After you import this report, you can perform all other Reporting functionalities like Share, schedule & customize. Volume Data Protection Health inventory report will give the volume relationships inventory with Relationship Health, Relationship state, Source and Destination volumes, source and destination svm and cluster details
No change. This is the first version
Before you Begin:
1. You must download the “Script to update Design file” from Automation store http://automationstore.netapp.com/reports-detail.shtml?reportName=Script!to!update!Design!file&reportVersion=1.0.0 .
2. Unzip the updateDesignFile.zip and copy the updateDesignFile.sh to any Linux machine.
3. Create a database user in Unified Manager with Report schema.
4. You must update the .rptdesign file to point to your Unified Manager server with database user name and password.
Steps to update the .rptdesign file:
1. Download Volume Data Protection Health report and unzip the Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report-1.0.0 zip file.
2. Copy the Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report-1.0.0.rptdesign file to the Linux machine.
3. Run the updateDesignFile.sh (./updateDesignFile.sh) with full path to .rptdesign file and UM server IP/FQDN and database user as parameter "./updateDesignFile.sh /root/Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report-1.0.0.rptdesign IP/FQDN databaseuser"
4. Enter the database user password.
5. Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report_1.0.0.rptdesign file is saved with new parameters.
6. Copy the Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report-1.0.0.rptdesign file to Windows machine from where Unified Manager UI is accessed.
7. Now Import the Volume_Data_Protection_Health_inventory_Report-1.0.0.rptdesign file into Unified Manager.
- OCUM Version: 6.3 and above
- Software Version Minimum: 8.2.2, Maximum: 8.3.2