The E-Series workflows pack enables you to quickly configure your E-series storage system. You do not have to use the SANtricity Manager to configure your E-Series storage system. You must execute the workflows from the E-series pack in the following recommended sequence:
1. Create an E-Series Storage Array
2. Create an E-Series Storage Array using Drive Count
3. Rename an E-Series Volume Group
4. Create an E-Series Volume
5. Rename an E-Series Volume
6. Create an E-Series Snapshot Group on a Volume
7. Create an E-Series Snapshot of a Volume
8. Delete an E-Series Snapshot
9. Delete an E-Series Snapshot Group
10. Delete an E-Series Volume
11. Delete an E-Series Storage Array
12. Update an E-Series Storage Array Cache Parameters
• You must have installed OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) 3.1P1 or later.
• You must have installed NPSTK 4.2.0
Note: You must have installed NPSTK and WFA in the same server as WFA.
• You must have installed the SANtricity Web Services Proxy (WSP) 1.4
Follow the installation and configuration guidelines for each package.
• You must download the NPSTK and WSP from the NetApp Support Site.
Note: The installation server for WSP must be different from the WFA server for resolving the conflicts between internal ports and CmdLets.
• You must have imported the E-series .dar to your installed WFA.
WFA reviews the set of definitions found in the .dar file and then provides the Continue button to import the file.
• You must have added the SANtricity Web Services Proxy server default credentials into WFA credentials and selected the "type" as Other.
Note: Default credentials of username and password will be rw/rw.
• You must have selected E-Series Web Services as the data source type and entered the name of the data source, the IP address of the Web Services Proxy, and the read-write credentials of the SANtricity Web Services Proxy to configure a new E-Series data source.
• You must have added WFA server credentials to the WFA database using Execution >Credentials, type as Other and IP as 127.0.0.
- WFA Version: 126.96.36.199.1P1
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No