This pack contains WFA workflows for database-aware end-to-end provisioning/decommissioning of storage for Apache Cassandra database deployments. This workflow supports the ability to scale from a simple, single data center simple deployments to large scale, multi data center deployment.Customers can take advantage of this WFA workflow to provision storage for all Cassandra database deployment scenarios, including single or multi-data center configurations for resiliency, load balancing, or multi-cloud use cases.
With the WFA workflow, a user must provide details about each data center group, the Cassandra database hosts within that data center group, as well as the ONTAP Cluster and SVM that will provide the storage
This pack contains the following workflows:
1. Adding an Apache Cassandra Host to Data Center Group.
2. Add Storage Virtual Machine Details to Data Center Group.
3. Apache Cassandra database storage Provisioning.
4. Adding Host to Existing Cluster.
5. Decommissioning a node
This is the first version of CassandraDB Pack.
- You must be running ONTAP 9.1 or later.
- You must have imported CDOT 1.3.0 above pack.
- You must have added the credentials of the storage systems to WFA.
- You must have the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) available with the management LIF.
- Ensure that either Fiber Channel (FC) or iSCSI logical interface is available on the SVM.
- You must have added the list of aggregates to an SVM (was Vserver).
- Ensure that the SVM is enabled for communication either with FC or with iSCSI
- WFA Version: 22.214.171.124.2
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No