Creates a volume on a SolidFire storage system then creating and adding volume to volume access group.
This workflow includes:
1. Creating a volume in the new account or selecting existing account list.
2. Creating a New volume access group or selecting from existing volume access group list.
3. Adding SolidFire volume to volume access group.
1. You must have installed SolidFire PowerShell Toolkit in the server where WFA is installed.
2. You must have SolidFire cluster management IP Address up and running.
3. You must have installed Workflow Automation (WFA) 4.0
4. In the WFA -> Execution -> Credentials tab add the SolidFire cluster credentials under type ‘other’
5. In the WFA -> Execution -> Credentials tab add the server details as ‘localhost’ with WFA login credentials under type ‘other’
6. In the WFA -> Execution -> Data Sources tab add the SolidFire cluster details under the data source type ‘SolidFire - 1.0’
- WFA Version: 188.8.131.52.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No