The OnCommand Cloud Manager workflow pack is a solution for managing Cloud ONTAP instances. OnCommand Cloud Manager enables you to manage your Data ONTAP hybrid cloud storage environment, including the NetApp Cloud ONTAP storage service and NetApp Private Storage for Cloud.
The OnCommand Cloud Manager workflow pack enables you to create, start, stop, and delete a Cloud ONTAP instance in AWS.
You must ensure that certain requirements are met before executing the OnCommand Cloud Manager workflow pack.
1. You must have installed OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) 3.1 or later
http://automationstore.netapp.com/pack-list.shtml on the Windows operating system platform.
2. You must have installed OnCommand Cloud Manager 2.1.
3. You must have ensured that the OnCommand Cloud Manager Admin credentials, Tenant Admin credentials, or Working Environment Admin credentials are added to the WFA credentials.
4. You must have ensured that the local WFA admin credentials are added to the WFA credentials (host name is localhost).
5. OCCM server credentials should be added into WFA credentials.
- WFA Version: 18.104.22.168.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No