WFA pack for managing Vmware vCenter provides basic content for managing vCenter objects.
This pack is available in the Storage Automation Store and is also pre-shipped along with the WFA product.
Some of the major highlights of the pack are:
- The pack defines the schema 'vc' for VMware vCenter i.e it defines basic dictionary entries reflecting the object types in VMware vCenter.
- The pack provides around six commands written in PowerShell for managing vCenter objects like creating VMFS/NFS datastores, cloning a virtual machine, managing virtual machine snapshots
- The pack contains a data source type that is written in PowerShell to pull cache data from VMware vCenter 5.x,6.x,7.0 systems.
- The pack contains the following two workflows :
- Create VMWare NFS Datastores (on 7mode Data ONTAP storage systems).
- Create VMWare NFS Datastores on Clustered Data ONTAP Storage.
The content in the pack can be used as a foundation to develop further automation workflows with VMware vCenter.
- WFA pack for managing vCenter 1.0.1 is compatible with WFA 5.1
- This pack supports VMware vCenter 5.x,6.x,7.0 systems.
- WFA Version: 184.108.40.206.1
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No