This pack contains WFA workflows for database-aware end-to-end provisioning of storage for MongoDB NoSQL database deployments. This workflow supports the ability to scale from MongoDB single data center simple deployments to large scale multi data center deployments. Customers can take advantage of this WFA workflow to provision storage for all MongoDB deployment scenarios, including single or multi-data center configurations for resiliency, load balancing, or multi cloud use cases.
With the WFA workflow, a user must provide details about each data center group, the MongoDB hosts within that data center group,details on sharding and replica sets, as well as the ONTAP Cluster and SVM that will provide the storage.
This pack contains the following workflows:
1. Add a MongoDB host to a data center group.
2. Add storage controller details to a data center group.
3. Provision storage for MongoDB.
MongoDB pack 1.0.1 is compatible with WFA 5.1.
- You must be running ONTAP 9.1 or later.
- You must have added the credentials of the storage systems to WFA.
- You must have the Storage Virtual Machine (SVM) available with the management LIF.
- Ensure that either Fiber Channel (FC) or iSCSI logical interface is available on the SVM.
- You must have added the list of aggregates to an SVM (was Vserver).
- Ensure that the SVM is enabled for communication either with FC or with iSCSI.
- WFA Version: 220.127.116.11.2
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No