Following are the contents of this pack:
- Generic utility functions which can be used inside workflows.
- A read/write scheme 'playground' with all permissions enabled for the database user.
- A generic remote system type.
- A command to send an email update from a WFA workflow.
- Commands to perform data acquisition for the given data source managed by WFA.
HTTPS protocol is used instead of HTTP beginning with OnCommand Workflow Automation 5.0.
Added HTTPS support to the following two existing commands:
wait for data source acquisition
acquire data source
- WFA Version: 188.8.131.52.2
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes