This pack consists of Nine workflows that enable you to perform Storage Virtual Machine Disaster Recovery related tasks.
You can execute the workflows in the SVM DR pack in the following recommended sequence:
1. Unified Manager DataCollector file manager
2. Create and Initialize SVM DR Relationship.
3. Activate the Destination Storage Virtual Machine.
4. Failback to the Source Storage Virtual Machine.
5. Initialize or Update Storage Virtual Machine SnapMirror Relationship.
6. Configure Protocol Services for Storage Virtual Machine.
7. Create Snapshot Table
8. Cloning of SVM DR volume.
9. Transition of Volume DR to SVM DR
• SVMDR pack 1.5.0 is compatible with WFA 5.1.
• Existing issue with pack in WFA 5.1 Linux environment:
Create Snapshot table workflow gets executed without creating the table.
1) Give read permission to wfa user for files 'wfa.conf' and 'standalone.conf' using below mentioned commands :
- chmod o+r /opt/netapp/wfa/jboss/bin/wfa.conf
- chmod o+r /opt/netapp/wfa/jboss/bin/standalone.conf
2) Create folders 'jboss/bin' inside folder 'opt/netapp'.
3) Copy wfa.conf from '/opt/netapp/wfa/jboss/bin' to 'opt/netapp/jboss/bin'
- WFA Version: 188.8.131.52.1
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes