This pack consists of Nine workflows that enable you to perform Storage Virtual Machine Disaster Recovery related tasks.
You can execute the workflows in the SVM DR pack in the following recommended sequence:
1. Unified Manager DataCollector file manager
2. Create and Initialize SVM DR Relationship.
3. Activate the Destination Storage Virtual Machine.
4. Failback to the Source Storage Virtual Machine.
5. Initialize or Update Storage Virtual Machine SnapMirror Relationship.
6. Configure Protocol Services for Storage Virtual Machine.
7. Create Snapshot Table
8. Cloning of SVM DR volume.
9. Transition of SVM DR from 7-Mode to C-Mode
The Storage Virtual Machine Disaster Recovery pack is enhanced with the following capabilities:
- Ensure compatibility with OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2 and later releases.
- Handle "SkipConfigValidation" switch in the "Configure Protocol Services for Storage Virtual Machine" workflow and to be compatible with ONTAP 9.2 and later releases.
- Ensure enum list drop-down entries appear correctly in the "Initialize or Update Storage Virtual Machine SnapMirror" workflow.
- WFA Version: 184.108.40.206.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes