This pack contains 3 workflows to enable you to re-create the lost SnapMirror and SnapVault configuration after switchover/switchback operation in a MetroCluster environment.
The workflows in this pack should be executed in the following recommended sequence:
1. Re-create SnapMirror and SnapVault protection after MetroCluster switchover
2. Retain SnapMirror and SnapVault data before MetroCluster switchback
3. Re-create SnapMirror and SnapVault protection after MetroCluster switchback
Note: This workflow contains new dictionaries and you must reset the cm_storage scheme in WFA by using the following steps:
1.Log in to WFA.
3.Right-click the data source type that has cm_storage scheme, and then click Reset Scheme.
- WFA Version: 18.104.22.168.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No