This pack contains workflows to enable data protection capabilities.
Following are the workflows contained in the pack:
1. Converting SnapMirror Relationship to SnapVault or Version-Flexible SnapMirror Relationship. This workflow enables you to convert:
a. SnapMirror relationship that uses Block Replication Engine (BRE) to Logical Replication Engine with Storage Efficiency (LRSE) for version-flexible SnapMirror relationship.
b. SnapMirror relationship (Asynchronous Disaster Recovery) to SnapVault (Backup) relationship.
2. Move root volumes to a target node.
3. Move root volumes back to their original aggregates The move root volumes workflows enable you to move the root volumes of the Storage Virtual Machines (SVMs) that are in load-sharing mirror relationship to a node, before a Data ONTAP upgrade, and then move the root volumes back to the original aggregates, after a successful upgrade.
- WFA Version: 126.96.36.199.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: No