During the process of storage consolidation in your data centre, you need to migrate data from third-party LUNs to a NetApp cluster. This pack contains four workflows that enable you to migrate data from third-party LUNs to a NetApp cluster using Foreign LUN Import (FLI) functionality. These packs support both Online and Offline FLI.
The workflows in this pack should be executed in the following recommended sequence:
1. Unified Manager DataCollector file manager
2. FLI Setup And Import
3. FLI Status And Restart
4. FLI Post Jobs
5. FLI Report
1. You must have installed WFA 3.1
2. You must ensure that OnCommand Unified Manager 6.3 is added as a data source in your WFA
This pack contains a configuration file called "data-collector_lun_import_ext.conf". You can obtain the same from the help content of the workflow, 'Unified Manager DataCollector file manager'. You must place the configuration file in the server where OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) server is installed. The Unified Manager DataCollector file manager workflow places the DataCollector configuration files in the appropriate operating system folders for OnCommand Unified Manager:
i. Windows user: C:\Program Files\NetApp\ocum\etc\data-collector
ii. Linux\Virtual Appliance (vApp) user (with root login): /opt/netapp/ocum/etc/data-collector/
Foreign LUN Import pack includes the following:
- Integrated with Unified Manager DataCollector File Manager workflow.
- Updated cache query to support Unified Manager version 7.0 and above.
- WFA Version: 18.104.22.168.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes