The pack “Clustered Data ONTAP storage management pack” includes certified Workflow automation (WFA) content for managing clustered Data ONTAP storage systems. This pack is available at the Storage Automation Store.
This pack has the following benefits for effective data management of clustered Data ONTAP:
- Defines the schema 'cm_storage' for clustered Data ONTAP by defining dictionary entries reflecting the object types in clustered Data ONTAP.
- Provides a set of commands for storage and data management of clustered Data ONTAP systems.
- Provides a set of commonly used filters, finders, templates, functions that can be used to develop workflows for data management of clustered Data ONTAP systems.
- Includes a set of data source types that are SQL-based and enables you to obtain cached data from OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3.
- Defines a schema 'cm_performance' that contains performance metrics for clustered Data ONTAP and a script-based data source types along with basic configuration data.
- Provides certified workflows for managing clustered Data ONTAP.
You can use the content in the pack as a foundation to develop further automation workflows for managing clustered Data ONTAP storage systems.
1. Additional support for ONTAP 9.3
2. New commands “FlexGroup Volume Expand”, “Create Adaptive QoS Policy Group”, “Modify Adaptive QoS Policy Group”, “Rename Adaptive QoS Policy Group” and “Remove Adaptive QoS Policy Group” is introduced in Cluster Data ONTAP 1.4.0 pack
3. Existing commands “Create QoS Policy Group” and “Modify QoS Policy Group” are modified to support FlexGroup Volume with the option “Max Throughput Limit” from ONTAP 9.3 onwards.
4. Existing workflow “Create a Clustered Data ONTAP Volume with QoS Policy Group” are modified to support creation of FlexGroup volume with the option “Max Throughput Limit” from ONTAP 9.3 onwards.
5. New workflow “Expanding An Existing FlexGroup Volume”, “Create an Adaptive QoS Policy Group” and “Applying QoS or AQoS Policy Group to exiting ONTAP Volume” is introduced in Cluster Data ONTAP 1.4.0 pack
1. You must have installed OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3
2. You must have a minimum WFA version of 184.108.40.206.2 GA
- WFA Version: 220.127.116.11.2
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes