The pack “Clustered Data ONTAP storage management pack” includes certified Workflow automation (WFA) content for managing clustered Data ONTAP storage systems. This pack is available at the Storage Automation Store.
This pack has the following benefits for effective data management of clustered Data ONTAP:
- Defines the schema 'cm_storage' for clustered Data ONTAP by defining dictionary entries reflecting the object types in clustered Data ONTAP.
- Provides a set of commands for storage and data management of clustered Data ONTAP systems.
- Provides a set of commonly used filters, finders, templates, functions that can be used to develop workflows for data management of clustered Data ONTAP systems.
- Includes a set of data source types that are SQL-based and enables you to obtain cached data from OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2.
- Defines a schema 'cm_performance' that contains performance metrics for clustered Data ONTAP and a script-based data source types along with basic configuration data.
- Provides certified workflows for managing clustered Data ONTAP.
You can use the content in the pack as a foundation to develop further automation workflows for managing clustered Data ONTAP storage systems.
Create volume and Move volume commands are modified to support Volume Granular Encryption for ONTAP 9.1
- WFA Version: 188.8.131.52.0
- Windows Compatibility: Yes, Linux Compatibility: Yes